Go Mobile with Fresh Email
fresh email on your mobile device
Mobile messaging offers some key benefits for both companies and their workers:
- Mobile workers can turn downtime into productive time by using mobile messaging devices to stay in touch with co-workers, customers, and business partners. This enables faster response times and greater customer satisfaction.
- Organizations can increase agility and flexibility by using mobile devices to keep your mobile workers up to date when they’re away from traditional desktop or laptop work environments.
- Executives and key decision makers can stay better informed and connected by using mobile messaging devices to keep abreast of changes or events in their businesses.
- Users can find and act on needed information no matter where you are.
- You can save money with push email which reduces your reliance on older technologies such as SMS Messaging.
- Never lose your contacts or data again when replacing a device. All your contacts, emails, tasks and other data are saved on the server and can be automatically synchronized to your new device.
- Keep your current email address by using forwarding or our Email Aggregator to collect your email. Then set up an Alternate Email Address and change your Primary From Address, then send emails as if nothing has changed.
Fresh Email supports all major wireless phone devices with our Hosted Exchange Email services
Get push email, calendar and contacts with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync on your Apple iPhone.
| read more |
Synchronize information between Outlook and your Windows Mobile phone using ActiveSync so you keep yourself always up-to-date.
Get your emails, calendar and contacts on a multitude of Google Android smartphones and tablets, from manufacturers like HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Acer and more.